BLT 0.00% 2.6¢ benitec biopharma limited

Ann: HEPATITIS C TRIAL UPDATE, page-15

1. 653 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Bottom Line: This is an act of impertinence and contempt for shareholders. Mums and Pops. A giant raspberry by a Board that has backed itself into a corner. They were the ones who set the reporting precedent. This isn't a company with multiple trials. In many ways, with NSCLC in complete limbo, TT-034 is make or break. The inability to source patients is pathetic, period.

They know our sentiment and now it is clear we are a problem, a thorn. The enemy. Sad how things have progressed since PF bought those 10K shares at $2, when he loved the attention and it seemed the company was finally catching a piece of the gold rush it missed during the '06-'07 RNAi run it missed out on due to patent defense.

It seems this is the NO LUCK kid, the can't do company always down on their luck. I only hope they harness that energy, otherwise they will keep on fulfilling their own vision of their little us vs. them mindset. The little bio from Oz, never getting any respect etc. etc. They have played the card. Hope they can deliver. I have a time frame.

Peter's house on the hill, funny stuff. Hope that the AGM is a difficult affair for him.

Maybe they are geniuses and are steering us clear of Regulus's and Celadon's gene therapy trial issues, I hope so. Until then: Run the damn trial competently.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.