IMU 4.00% 4.8¢ imugene limited

Ann: HER-Vaxx and CF33 Platforms Featured at ASCO Symposium, page-30

1. 6,434 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5274
    Good Morning LHI & IMU Folks,

I have read through the Her-Vaxx presentation slides & poster just now. Very encouraging news from the previous update on OS. Thank you everyone for your links & comments.

4/19 patients on the Her-Vaxx arm are still with us, which is fantastic! Currently there is a 45% survival benefit from Her-Vaxx in a Ph1b/2 study, dose escalation & extension in combination with Chemotherapy.

I think it’s important to remember that these 19 patients on the Her-Vaxx arm (17 on Chemo alone arm as a control) were on dose escalation 10ug, 20ug then 50ug & the maximum dose of Her-Vaxx was 50ug, with a later extension arm of 100ug - the four patients still with us? I know we discussed this some time ago.

Other important points

Sustained immune response from Her-Vaxx vaccine.

No added toxicity from Her-Vaxx on top of Chemo in AEs/SAEs (SOC in the trial regions). 1 Grade 5 event on each arm, the Her-vaxx arm COVID related (sad).

Dosing on current & future announced Her-Vaxx trial/s will be 100ug in combination therapy with Chemo or Keytruda.

If people aren’t happy with these results, might be a bit hard to please ~ 6 months greater survival on average is pretty significant in my eyes, especially considering some would not have been on MOBD, & 4 with ongoing survival is just great knowing the prognosis of this type of cancer.

Thoughts welcome & now onto CF33 posters.

There appears to be a lot of negativity here from non-holding posters coming out of the woodwork…sigh…Groundhog Day basically as soon as IMU present some solid news (ie trial results).

I believe there is disparity with our SP & it’s really annoying, but not much can be done about that I believe, until some deals are done. I believe we are inching closer & I also believe that the BOD would want the best possible transactions not only for SH, but to progress therapies to market on successful clinical trials with any deals made, whether they be licencing or a TO.

If you are going to invest in biotechs in novel drug development, A LOT of patience is required. It’s so great to see progress along the path of the journey though & ticking boxes each step of the way.

A lot of talk here about the competition, exactly what competition is there at Ph2 stage in B Cell Oncologic Immunotherapy in GEJ? Oncology therapies have become highly personalised in the last number of years with biomarkers and companion diagnostic tests for therapies. Cancer is not a single disease, or an ‘educated guessing game’ for selecting therapies anymore for Oncologists.

Anyway, just my personal thoughts people, and not investment advice.

Have a great weekend All.
    Last edited by Owl vs Fox: 21/01/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.