IMU 0.00% 5.1¢ imugene limited

Your question and observation is a good one @footnortWhat are...

1. 489 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20288
    Your question and observation is a good one @footnort

What are going to be the results with Her Vaxx now being trialled at a much larger dosage rate than that utilised to produce what are already outstanding results?Inthe current Phase 2 Her Vaxx clinical trial Imugene have shown excellent foresight in combining with Merck's Pembroluzimab, (in much the same way as they have in combining with Amgen's Blincyto in the forthcoming Oncarlytics trial). Pembroluzimab (Keytruda) is FDA approved to treat multiple cancer designations, yet it does produce a plethora of side effects in those being treated. At the higher dose of Her Vaxx it is anticipated Imugene's first B cell candidate may indeed reduce these side effects, in addition to reducing tumour size and extending life, (i.e., as it has already proven to do - SEE todays announcement).

I think it often goes unnoticed but we are more often than not looking in the rear view mirror when it comes to Imugene's trial announcements. As with CF33 and Vaxinia higher dosage rates are coming into play, rendering the previous results, whilst exceptional, yesterdays news as it were. Stronger doses trigger stronger immune responses and ultimately better health outcomes, particularly for earlier stage cancer patients.

As an afterthought it amazes me how investors and lay people tend to forget the sums of money involved here. I have mentioned Her Vaxx and Her 2 expressing cancer drug revenue in previous posts but for the record Imugene's PD1 Vaxx lines up against Keytruda and Opdivo, these guys earn over 30 billion USD per annum between them. These drugs aren't simply being used to treat rare diseases, they are being used to treat cancer, one of the world's leading killers of humans. Did I mention what Vaxinia is currently treating!

DYOR Seek investment advice as and when required Opinions only

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $374.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.1¢ 5.2¢ 5.0¢ $404.8K 7.966M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 725085 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 1677929 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.22pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.