IMU 2.82% 6.9¢ imugene limited

Ann: HER-Vaxx induced antibodies correlated with tumour reduction, page-156

1. 423 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3448
    I think the comment around a tiny percentage of patients was more to do with meeting the trial criteria vs targeted patients. While HER 2 is a subset of gastric (5 most common 4th most deaths) but the reason it has been the focus is because there is a huge unmet need in the space. HER2+ cancers are particularly aggressive even with Herceptin, and many patients will end up with disease progression. One of the main difficulties with monoclonal is because they are synthetic if the cancer builds any type of resistance there is no mechanism for that therapy to evolve and combat it.

7-20% proportion of a cancer that causes the 4th most deaths overall bulin a subset still with inadequate therapies is certainly still valuable. One just has to look at NEU as a comparison for the target market comprison, although not and apples with apples comparison because there are really no therapies for their targeted patients, but still 5.5% 5 year survival rate currently for metastatic gastric cancer patients and 13.6 median survival until death under currently standard of care suggests it's still disease is desperate need of more novel/progression free survival.

I think your comments around the results above chemo not being good enough are misleading, they were comparable although smaller sample size with the ToGa study which gave Herceptin the green light, identical patient population and comprising with chemo. Being able to perform similar to a multibillion dollar therapy while having less toxicity and resistance isn't worthless. With all that being said, the lack of sale suggests there is some truth to there not being enough efficacy data versus it not being good enough to allow BP to pull the trigger. An issue that still seems up in the air especially with the study criteria being quite strict. I'm still very hopeful for the B-Cell platform, especially in combo with current standard of care. Lets see...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.9¢
Change
-0.002(2.82%)
Mkt cap ! $505.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.1¢ 7.1¢ 6.9¢ $747.5K 10.81M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1363554 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.0¢ 1130620 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.9¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 1.15 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.0¢ 7.0¢ 6.9¢ 3175836
Last updated 15.59pm 28/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.