ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 6,287 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2974
    Unfortunately it is part of my day job Joe, my company provides IT Systems that helps the Public Service model and make sense of these market inputs. Sometimes I wish I didn't know the gold market or market in general because ignorance is bliss. Take AMI for example, this would have been a much simpler trade given the recent trading conditions presented but putting a future price on gold based on myriad of fundamental, monetary, macro economic and geopolitical inputs have skewed my trades into an outlook further than what everyone in the market is looking at... But knowing what I know now, seeing how fragile our financial system is (day to day, every day) and economic experiments like MMT then I'm not sure I can sleep at night not owning gold and gold stocks. Even if it is a bit hard owning them on a day like this... my very own prisoners dilemma

I can see AMI going to 0$.43 and that is not a bad top up point. Even with the recent Nymagee project fiasco, I don't see AMI going into the gurgler and hitting zero anytime soon. All this talk of a leak etc just tells me that there are plenty here with personal insecurities (emotional or otherwise) manifesting in their trades... these people should not own shares in the first place. Life is short, be honest to what you can invest and save yourself some grief...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.