AMI 7.14% 15.0¢ aurelia metals limited

You clearly have a sentiment, I would suggest you need to place...

1. 1,415 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 888
    You clearly have a sentiment, I would suggest you need to place a sell sentiment on your last post. To have a "no sentiment" and then make comments assigned to reduce the share price, without producing facts and figures, comparisons etc should be taken by all holders and prospective holders as hearsay and bar banter.

We would gladly welcome any accurate facts and figures as to why you think this is bad news separate to what was already clearly suggested to in the previous production announcement, and which IMO has already been priced into the current share price.

What is not currently "baked in the cake" is the rapid increase in gold prices over the past week in comparison to other producers who have had their share prices rise Perhaps the suggested leak is still active, but keeping more low key and maintaining price rather than aiming to reduce it. Constrained share price will create a pop when the said party moves on to bigger, juicer targets as the economy worsens.

Consider this before posting hearsay negative comments on a stock you do not hold. This is a buying opportunity from where we stand.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.010(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $253.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 15.5¢ 13.8¢ $1.812M 12.37M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 928942 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 329522 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.