AMI 2.70% 19.0¢ aurelia metals limited

Ann: Hera Project Update, Expansion Study and Financial Update, page-12

1. 2,829 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 108
    I have to agree with you, Milesy. This is turning into a disaster area and there will be a lot of twists and turns before, or IF, this can be resolved.

It appears that Glencore are placing their boot onto the AMI managements throat and with the recent resignation of their appointed Director just adds a bit more fuel to that thought.....IMO.

I have reread today's announcement and believe it will take a lot of time and cash to sort this mess out, two commodities that AMI don't have.

By good luck, rather than good money management, I sold out last year with a modest profit with full intentions of buying back in once the plant was heading to guidance production numbers. However trading over very recent months was indicating that something wasn't quite right but with the recent new Sub Holder notice from the mining contractor, I thought it may have just been market games. How wrong was the mining contractors decision to invest at ~25 cents??!!

I wonder if Pacific Road (24% holder) have any thoughts in protecting their investment?

A damn shame it's turned out like this, when you consider all the positives holders were fed during the construction......on time,. within budget, etc.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
0.005(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $321.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.5¢ 19.5¢ 18.0¢ $481.7K 2.565M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 117544 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 719433 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.