AMI 5.56% 19.0¢ aurelia metals limited

Will not stuff this time after my last effort to post....

1. 572 Posts.
    Will not stuff this time after my last effort to post.

Questioned the company's management when we were all offered a share allocation to raise about one million dollars.
    To spend on exploration!
    A poultry amount when the company should be concentrating on getting the mine into profit mode before going for more exploration I suggested.
    After the over the top positives from some postings I decided not to put more money into a financially inept management.
    Unfortunately still held.

Only a week or two past indicated dissatisfaction that the company had continued to release over the top positive reports followed by a fall in the share price. Declared that it gave me the impression that the management was setting up for a take over possibly at about 18 cents.

This was followed by Pybar release.
    Thought this may be positive but now realize it was possibly a smoke screen. Were they were hoodwinked perhaps or supported in their acquisition perhaps?

Subsequent to that did post (just recently) to indicate that a number of posts were over the top - in a positive push.
    One post in particular repeated a previous post suggesting a share price eventually of $2.00.
    THAT is a sell signal I indicated.

Should have taken my own advice.

Well everyone -
    I can see another situation where I believe manipulation and suspect reports and posts have led us into negative territory.
    Possibly at some sound profits to the few.
    Am expecting the company to cease.
    My pessimistic (at the time) 18 cents on a take over appears to be a optimistic suggestion.

Surely I was not the only one to see or think of the turmoil we are now enduring!

Vidi

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
0.010(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $321.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 19.0¢ 17.5¢ $2.272M 12.04M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 55948 18.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.