AMI 0.00% 22.0¢ aurelia metals limited

Ann: Hera Resources and Reserves-AMI.AX, page-8

1. 4,751 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 358
    Jason Steverson predicts.

Zinc junior doublesyour money
    In December I alerted my readers to Aurelia Resources — a tiny ASX zinc miner from Orange, NSW.

Over the previous six months the price of zinc crashed 29%, from over US$2,100 per tonne to less than US$1,500 per tonne.

My analysis told me zinc was close to a bottom…and set for a recovery (which, to me, made this speculative zinc punt all the more attractive).

Here’s what I told my readers:

The fundamentals for the zinc price look extremely strong over the next 6–24 months. Because no new large mines are in the pipeline to replace those [currently] coming offline, the [supply] deficit’s set to grow.

So I pulled the trigger:

Source: Google Finance

You could have made 100% on your money with a small punt on this zinc junior. While the price of zinc moved just 20% higher over the same time.

Of course, I’m not saying all my stock tips work out.

I’ll be the first to admit it’s been a hard time for resource stocks over the last five years. There’s always a chance you could lose money on some of these stocks.

Remember, they are speculative in nature.

That’s why I ALWAYS recommend to punt no more than you can afford to lose.

I want to make this crystal clear: these stocks are risky. And that’s why I have a screening process in place. It aims to minimise these risks as much as possible.

Of course, if these stocks DO pay off, the rewards could be enormous.

And my readers agree:

I sold today at 0.039, a nice $8,000 profit in 3 months, this helps my losses held in my Blue Chips stocks.’ — Nick. P

I'm over the moon with your guidance…I went quite big with this one (for me anyway) & came away with $20k’ — John. S

I believe the next three beaten down resource belters I’ve lined up have the potential to multiply your cash 10 times over in the next 18 to 24 months.

In a moment, you’ll discover why I’m so excited by each of these plays.

Because take it from me: the next resource bounce-back isn’t ‘on the cards’ OR ‘around the corner’…

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $372.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.0¢ 22.5¢ 21.0¢ $2.056M 9.384M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 234930 21.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.0¢ 326011 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.