HMD 0.00% 1.7¢ heramed limited

:) HMD will reward only to those who has patience. As observed...

1. 60 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    HMD will reward only to those who has patience.
    As observed for past 2 years on daily basis ( I dont have to see it on daily basis now a days to know what's happening) , HMD is not in to Chart Game and as said earlier Technical Analytic doesn't apply till a consistent volume in play and stock gets spread to more investors.
    Sitting on the sidelines and imagining if I would have sold at .3 and brought again at .25 or .2 or . 15 or .1 is like trying to catch it again but will never know when is that perfect time and stocks like HMD jumps up in an instant and most of the time we left standard and coming back after few years only fills regrets. Some one who makes staggered buying and selling can utilise stocks like HMD in their initial life span to maximise their profit but they have to be "Extremely Disciplined " to do this , I am not one of them. HMD will test .3 again soon and should surpass .45 in the next few months. These will happen in short span of few days and people wont have time to react and jump in and will left stranded. and have to be content with 50% profit than 500-5000% in long term.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HMD (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.