HMD 0.00% 2.3¢ heramed limited

Ann: HeraMED completes AU$2.58 million Private Placement, page-25

1. 257 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 94
    The lack of movement in the shareprice isnt surprising given the low key raise, but i am a bit surprised at the lack of volume which thus far is below the YTD daily average. Prior raises had at least 3 times, and up to 10 times, more volume at this stage post raise. I guess absorbing the tax time selling in june has exhausted the funds of the faithful. Just woeful timing for a credit raise.

thecableguy wrote: "Most sophs will be happy with 10% and keep your free oppies so if you get those dummy bids at .07 and .071 moved up to .077 I guess we'll see some action"
    In my opinion options shouldn't be thrown in unless raising at a premium. There is just too much incentive to sell at a small gain for the short term whilst retaining your upside exposure. However, the issue the sophs have is that with these volumes they are stuck for a long time. According to trading view data there has only been something like 25 million shares traded year to date. So this could be a long drawn out low point if they are actually happy with the 10% or less return. I wonder what the market response would have been to a raise at a premium, something like 8 c. I think a good chance it would have generated some excitement and got the money flowing...maybe they end up with a quicker return on investment?

"But at the moment we're just not worth 7.7 cents..."
    Hard to argue against this as the CR was at 7c, and the market response since seemingly confirms. The way i look at valuing a spec share is: size of the future opportunity x valuation multiple x the probability of execution (discount rate). I think this forum generally believes HMD has a very large opportunity in the range of 100 thousand or more recurring licences in 5 years (or similar horizon). On this size of opportunity HMD is priced at an extremely low chance of execution at an exit multiples we could expect as a med tech saas company. Do your own math....60 mill x 5 to 10ARR x 5yr Discount rate....
    Personally i have recently changed my sentiment due to thinking the chance of execution has improved, and in my estimation currently priced below the likely chance of success. My expectation is in the near term a deal with Broward Health will be announced....i mean the company seemingly included it as a contract in the presenter notes of the company presentation as i posted above, so it would seem more than a rumour. Having a large and respected hospital system on the books should provide HMD legitimacy in the US and a strong selling point to other US hospitals. Its a potential inflection point i couldnt ignore.....

opinions only, not advice......any positive posts i have have on HMD have been proven over optimistic or just plain wrong over time.....
    Last edited by Backspacer: 21/07/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HMD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.4¢ 2.3¢ $5.934K 249.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1792299 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 289978 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HMD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.