WML 0.00% 0.4¢ woomera mining limited

Yes agree, I would however like a timetable of what is planned...

1. 1,312 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    Yes agree, I would however like a timetable of what is planned and when, they have waited for this for some time and Oz Minerals have planned this also so we could get some more details. Immediate was the word used but hope to get more details soon.

What is good is that WML are essentially free carried in this until results are known.

I would also like an update on the lithium exploration, timelines as there are many tenements that we could get going on.
    There are 2 Pilangoora projects granted that are prospective to both lithium and gold.
    The Mt Catlin 2 tenements are granted and Woomera have added another which directly adjoins Liquid's tenement.
    Incidentally we have another Mt Catlin block in a private company that has very interesting rock structure prospects adjoining and very close to GXY mine.
    Also like to add to the Lake Dundas report that this lake project is also prospective for gold and potash when we did our research and pegged the ground.

I think initial old shell holders started the selling of WML and then tax loss selling always hits some stocks leading up to June 30

Hopefully we get more news flow on the Oz Minerals joint venture and some progress on the lithium exploration.
    OZL does seem keen on this JV and already have land in the area, this land has been locked up by defense so both OZL and WML are keen to get into this.
    As airconditioner noted, the Pilangoora south block has rail running right through it, the only rail in the area.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.873M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 21305684 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 7479054 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.4¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ 50000
Last updated 11.15am 03/05/2024 ?
WML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.