RDN 3.23% 3.2¢ raiden resources limited

Yes I agree and for those who missed it. Chilean lithium Giant...

1. 1,807 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 535
    Yes I agree and for those who missed it.

Chilean lithium Giant SQM says its takeover of Azure Minerals won’t be its last push into Australia as it expressed confidence that a commodity price recovery would bolster future returns from its new Mt Holland lithium partnership with Westfarmers.
    SQM Chief Executive Ricardo Ramos 3 days ago described Australia as the next global lithium bowl and flagged “aggressive” ongoing investment in the country over coming years.
    At the opening of the Mt Holland lithium mine and concentrator Ramos said “we want to invest more, we think it’s a great project. I would love to have 10 different Mt Hollands in Australia, one is not enough. We have a very good team in Australia looking for high quality projects, and we think we will find opportunities in the future, and we will wait until we have these opportunities.”

The Azure takeover is powering ahead and looks like it will be completed by mid next month at which time Azure will be delisted from the ASX.
    Let’s hope we get a least 1 more update re Target Area 3 drilling ( last announcement 15/11/23) from Azure before then as I suspect any news coming from Andover will be severely curtailed once Azure is delisted because the new owners will no longer be subject to ASX reporting requirements.

Finally there was a lot of thunderstorm activity predicted around Roebourne for the last week and also for at least the next week so even if Raiden had received the ok to go drilling it’s unlikely that it would have happened as the dangers of lightning striking a rig would have been too great for the drillers to risk imo.
    Sentinel images showing little activity at Target 3 with supposedly 8 rigs in action on site backs this up.
    AIMO
    GLTAH.

Jim.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RDN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
0.001(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $86.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.2¢ 2.8¢ $450.1K 15.08M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 2195370 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 2013659 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RDN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.