IMU 0.00% 7.1¢ imugene limited

Read about it...

1. 5,444 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1718
    Read about it

https://www.sitcancer.org/2022/abstracts/abstracts2022

I think anyone can attend and obviously people presenting / doing Posters etc obviously needs to have a good reason to be there ( I have no idea what the selection process might entail )

Needless to say the the

Annual Meeting for the Society for Immunotherapy of Cancer (SITC),
    would clearly attract any one who is interested in the field and may include

1. Academics who do pure research perhaps into the molecular and biochemical level of
    mechanisms and reactions etc within cellar organisms ( yes that include Humans )

2. People involved in the development of new drugs and remedies - yes that's likely to include many reps from Big Pharma ( and small )

3. People involved in the administration to clinical treatment of disease
    ie Research medicos and physicians etc

4. Press - targeted towards industry news in the main - as well as people involved in publishing prestige research journals etc - possibly the odd science writer for the general media - ( always good to get a story about what's happening )

Comment

The bulk of the publicized news articles we read in the general media and on TV today are about latest cancer treatments - are in the main telling us about the current cutting edge treatments - ( like synthetically produced antibodies etc etc - that cost zillions to - 200k - 700k for a treatment course & many of which can have horrible side effects & very random results )

These treatments are revolutionary in comparison of what was available 10 years ago ....but could be replaced in time by new generation IP

IMU has "Next Generation " treatments being reviews / trialed DE risked etc .

Treatments and technologies that could eventually eclipse many of the other current SoC treatments .

The current combo trials with established remedies I suggest are motivated by Big Pharma more with the view of extending their billions of cash flow from existing products . If they are successful - I doubt you will see any reference to IMU on the packet - it will be all about bigger better US etc .

IMU has "Next Generation " treatments being reviews / trialed DE risked etc .

I'm not even gunna elaborate on that statement - because if you are reading this and you haven't picked up the real differentiation factor behind IMU's X 3 revolutionary IP Platforms by now - go to the IMU website and get educated .

They are likely to be revolutionary treatments and could potentially change the treatment landscape in a 100 billion dollar plus market ( or more ) . Not today ..... but soon .

You may not hear anything in the media .

But the guys who count and pull the strings will know I'm sure

So the meeting place is probably one of the best places in the world you could be you could get to share / showcase / learn new research and ideas / discuss / network / etc etc - in the filed of IMMUNO ONCOLOGY

It only takes one bloke , who controls / influences a business / organization with a few lazy Billion needing to be spent - and the garbage share price carnage we've witnessed can reverse ...very very quickly I suspect

GLTH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $519.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.4¢ 7.0¢ $1.222M 16.98M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 942474 7.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.2¢ 200000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.2¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.85 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.1¢ 7.3¢ 7.0¢ 6985767
Last updated 15.59pm 14/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.