HRR 0.00% 4.5¢ heron resources limited

Ann: Heron Enters Option to Purchase A1 Gold Mine, page-5

1. 5,851 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 711
    re: Ann: Heron Enters Option to Purchase A1 G... ricee007,

One minute you are red hot keen on Heron and then you question yourself and turn cold.
    If you think that after all this waiting for an acquisition, that HRR might take a chance to spend $18 million on exploration of the A1 gold mine, after conserving its bank balance for the past 18 months or more, you should take many other known things into consideration.

For example, not only have Heron attempted to protect themselves (shareholders) I have no doubts that this gold mine will produce some cash flow in the short term.
    The reason I believe this is because it has always been HRR's intention to find a "cash cow" and the $18 million will be spent over time to fully explore this mine.
    You should also take into consideration Heron's substantial holding in Polaris Metals (Iron Ore) which is increasing in value (right now) as Polaris decides on its J/V Partner as it heads toward production in 2011.

Have faith that this gold acquisition has been done to protect Heron and has been done with much consideration.
    Afterall, if you see the need to grizzle about HRR's planned $18 million spend on the A1 Gold Mine, you might also take into account the very small cash payment that is to be done for this acquisition.
    This gold mine is capable of producing some cash flow in the short term.
    We can't have it both ways!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HRR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.