JGH 0.00% 3.8¢ jade gas holdings limited

Ann: HGM expands its position in Austria, page-22

1. 22,318 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 485

Bouri

We still had our some Discussions.

Let me say first: I like HGMs Projects very, very much, EV/Co/Cu/Ni the (very) First place.

But "like" stage DEPENDENT. If they can get @least 1 Project really to Production, I think they can offer immense, immense Leverage. But still much, much Steps to go. Decision to make, and work to do.

I think about that stage-related "attractive" we don't must really discuss. You Aussies all(most) know what it means.

So, that beeing said.

On one thing, circumstance one German User(which is also atively on Hotcopper) made me aware, which, I have to admit, I hadn't on my radar so far.

He said not beeing the "big" Fan of "European" EV Projects(which I basically, in VERY most Cases, agree!!!), because of some different Reasons. "Very most" not beeing competitive with African, other, Projects etc. Absolutely no Objection from my Side!

But his other point, which Was the very, very most important to me, is that These "Euro" Projects often have "nice" Grades, but are full, full of Arsen, and any other toxic Stuff. He said these kinda (mine) things where they in the past(long, long time ago) send "some little farmer boys in", from which the most "probably never saw their 30th Birthday".

From what I can say this Point is fully correct. And makes me some Worry for now.smile.png

So: Can you, or some other guys here, say how these point belongs to HGM???

I want to know if that probably is an Issue for them, EV prop related.

If somebody can shed some Light in the Dark about, I'd be very grateful.

Otherwise I'll directly ask Steve.

GLTAL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JGH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $59.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 200000 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 149745 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.05pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JGH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.