4DS 1.09% 9.3¢ 4ds memory limited

Ann: HGST Renews for 9th Consecutive Year, page-122

1. 762 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 687
    Hi mjshackl….Your argument would be correct ……most of the time, but it is definitely not an absolute.
    The last two years has been ‘ unusual’ because of the amount of money being pumped into the market and some once in a lifetime fundamental changes to the way we will live and manage our energy needs. In the last two years there have been some ‘sure things’….. that have earned me 1500% returns. These ‘sure things’ like the Lithium boom (PLS, MIN , GXY/ORE ) and Rare Earths (LYC ) were obvious and unavoidable due to the perfect storm of the No brainer necessity to act on climate change.

So yes, for me that is a lot of money I’m holding in 4DS that I could have put to good use elsewhere. The point is opportunity lost is not always a matter of hindsight. There have been many examples lately for people who are well researched in other sectors have had life changing investments. There would be many investors on this forum who have similar sentiments.

Of course it has always been my choice to keep holding 4DS
    and I have my own opinion about what 4DS could be worth ‘IF’ all the planets line up. Clearly this is based purely on speculation and based ONLY on guesstimates about future market size, and what we have been told in official announcements about what our tech MIGHT be able to achieve. There is enough there for ‘myself’ to stay in. Definitely not a sure thing……but has potential to be a big pay day or an almost total loss.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.3¢
Change
0.001(1.09%)
Mkt cap ! $163.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.2¢ 9.8¢ 8.8¢ $1.172M 12.48M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 233391 9.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.3¢ 58082 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.