88E 12.5% 0.4¢ 88 energy limited

Guys we are in this terrible situation of consolidating due to...

1. 5,168 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3128
    Guys we are in this terrible situation of consolidating due to 88 imo being totally mismanaged since PB passed and over many years imo.....

The company has diluted and wasted well over $120 Mil by drilling in poor areas and only using poor 2D data at best. Also used Eric imo who was a poor operator and all those millions of shares given as payment impacted on every retail holder and SP imo...

Since new MD took over, SOI has doubled and none of the new directors have ever bought a share, except only one director who imo is part of our problem who was instrumental of being part of DW's wandering team and drilling in the wrong parts of Alaska, since PB said drill in IW1 near the Dalton and then they went wandering.... PANR bought this new team back to the Dalton, but sadly imo damage is done.

This reckless and irresponsible mere mention of consolidation prior to our very first potential commercial well is a disgrace imo and will certainly impact any SP movement if 88 do not retract this stupid decision imo, as 88 cannot do anything until 2025 next winter, as are broke, unlikely to get JV's imo.... Burgundy may not even continue; is how I see it. So, 88 have absolutely no chance of ever supporting a post $1 SP, WHAT A JOKE!!!!!

So, if consol gets up which imo is only purely driven by our board of non SH's, 2 institutional investors, brokers who earn 2% plus free options and large SI's, who don't help our situation as most dump shares shortly after getting placements imo.... This is mainly imo driven by London who probably own 60%.

So, 88 are doing this to appease only them imo, NOT retail, mum/dad holders and imo 88 is effectively giving the middle finger to those LT retail holders, as 88 have to raise many placements and at least another $100 Mil+ and having already 25 Bil SOI, impedes them moving forward to raise cash imo...

IMO 88 have to not consolidate until they have a gravel pad and can-do multiple drills all year round, until they can do this, they will end up like Lakes Oil and become a basket case imo.... 88 urgently have to rethink and focus on LTH's and actually reward them for once, which hasn't happened under new MD/directors, where SP fell massively from 4c to 0.004c and SOI doubled from 12 Bil to 25 Bil and Remuneration almost doubled imo. I personally find this not acceptable....

The recent GM the board were finally held to account re poor performance, consol decision etc and said to those who attended they understand they are being paid too much and will reduce REM and will finally buy shares, all too little too late as I see it and if the consol goes ahead, I strongly support a complete board spill, as should every SH imo.... I only posted today as so many on here have misread and got the situation of this consol so wrong, focus guys on why 88 have to do this and who is driving this... Only positive was to delay to mid Feb so Burgundy couldn't manipulate funding, they pay up or release ownership, simple as that.....GLTA and now over and out.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $101.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $75.65K 25.05M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
560 634325860 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 478299029 121
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.20am 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.4¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 16.7 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ 26103716
Last updated 11.36am 10/05/2024 ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.