ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,321 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3300
    You can thank our non-share owning Board and MD imo, who announced a consol prior to this flow test, which has certainly impacted and killed SP momentum during this reduced flow test program imo, as almost ALL SH's now just want to exit.... Sad that our recent 0.007/6 momentum didn't hold up and going back to 0.005 is a concern... As we all know what will happen to SP after consol, despite all the praising from our minority 88 pro board cheer squad which have recently appeared, lol....

Question for our pro 88 board cheer squad???? Have any of you actually thought of how 88 will fund any further work and continue to pay their monthly obscenely high remuneration/admin costs imo, for the rest of 2024??? As 88 will be broke again after flow test!!!

Also, why won't the SP fall post consol as there's nothing in the plan to support a SP until 2025????? SIGH!!

My only fear right now is if 88 do another poorly timed CR during this flow test, (as 88 normally do), as they have no real drills again until 2025... If 88 do this, then it's not going to be good for SH's imo, so I couldn't care less about this consol atm, my focus is exiting, like most SH's imo....

88 MUST NOT DO ANOTHER CR during this flow test!!!! 88 have to actually reward LT SH's since Merlin failure days and restore market confidence and SP, which is currently in the toilet and wait until during the consol AGM to do another CR imo!!! Anyone care to bet what 88 will do? The last 2.5 yrs 88 hasn't been focused on SH's or the SP imo...

My message to 88 have your consol vote and then, only then, do another CR's to fund the rest of the year... DO NOT CR during this flow test!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.