88E 0.00% 0.2¢ 88 energy limited

In fairness to us all, competent forward thinking management do...

1. 10,947 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 972
    In fairness to us all, competent forward thinking management do raise funds before they are needed, as later it may be harder to raise funds at a higher price per share, especially as some unethical fund managers proceed to drive the share price down after a CR announcement in order to pick up cheap shares from the very company that they claim to be supporting.

It is clearly unethical to manipulate the share price on market. It should actually become a criminal act and acted upon by the regulators very promptly. The market is supposedly there as a mechanism for oiling the wheels of company fund raising, not to be derailed or sucked dry.

I have no respect for anyone that makes it more expensive for companies to raise cash while deceiving shareholders by artificially trashing the share price on market. Right now we can do nothing but accept this sort of unethical behaviour, but we should never have to.

I would urge all retail holders to eliminate their natural apathy to such matters and to to sign the Ben Pauley petition which is all about demanding fairness in the market. He's done all of the hard work and all that it requires is a huge number of signatures and for all of us to promote the petition to as many Australian share holders as we possibly can. It's high time that we were all treated with respect and delivered a fair, ethical and level playing field and to that there is absolutely no doubt in my humble opinion. Support your own hard earned wealth by supporting this petition by Ben Pauley.
    Last edited by Bill Gates: 09/03/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $339.0K 169.1M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
175 259984909 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 549727964 139
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.