88E 0.00% 0.2¢ 88 energy limited

Ann: Hickory-1 Flow Test Operations Update, page-80

1. 102 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 166
    First - Google "weather deadhorse AK". You will see the following from the National Weather Service (USA):
    Official updates
    From National Weather Service · Last updated 3 hours ago
    Official updates
    BLIZZARD WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 10 PM AKDT THIS EVENING

* WHAT...Blizzard conditions expected. Winds gusting as high as
    55 mph. Visibility one quarter mile or less at times.

* WHERE...Central Beaufort Sea Coast.

* WHEN...Until 10 PM AKDT this evening.

* IMPACTS...Plan on difficult travel conditions. Areas of
    blowing snow could significantly reduce visibility. Sno
    drifts will form.

* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...The worst conditions will occur later this
    morning into the afternoon from 9AM to 3 PM then gradually
    improve.

Also, take a look at the Deadhorse weathercam: https://weathercams.faa.gov/map/-153.22321,69.35647,-143.73102,71.11087/cameraSite/13/details/camera/11666/full

Second - There is a massive amount of oil patch activity going on on the North Slope right now as compared to prior winters. Armstrong is drilling about 3 or 4 wells with Apache, et al. Santos is busy at work with Pikka. ConocoPhillips is doing its thing with Willow. Hilcorp is busy with its operations. Then there's ENI, etc. The point is that oil field service companies and equipment are stretched thin. And, given 88E's position in the pecking order (tiny company), I'm guessing it is harder for them to get prompt attention than say... ConocoPhillips. They'll get the testing done but between the weather and getting everything they need on location promptly, my guess is that test results will come slower than hoped.

My point is that slow news is not bad news. It's not necessarily good news either. It's just slow news due to forces out of 88E's management's control. So, sit back, relax, and wait. Testing is underway. Results will be forthcoming. We'll know the results when we know the results. Slow delivery of results is predictable based upon weather and the "traffic jam" created by so many demands on all oil field services on the North Slope at this point in time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $59.97K 28.45M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
385 448921908 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 577454273 149
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.