88E 33.3% 0.4¢ 88 energy limited

Is it so unreasonable to expect a company to reward SH’s with SP...

1. 5,165 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3120
    Is it so unreasonable to expect a company to reward SH’s with SP growth and communicate well by not damaging the SP for holders. Last 3 yrs since new team arrived they failed to reward SH’s big time in my opinion. They all have to go imo. Enough is enough.

4 big unacceptable failures by 88, imo

1. Delayed drilling program then send RNS of BOP then saying might not finish the drill or even reach TD etc. last year. Then didn’t flow test and wasted another $20 mil dragging this out over 2 winters, plus further heavy dilution.

2. Another poor RNS in Dec saying they wish to consolidate before this important flow test. This 100% trashed market sentiment and SP in my opinion. Why bother mentioning this.

3. Now we have the misleading flow rates imo by only using peak not the average and didn’t flow longer, also the BFF.  Took a long time costing extra funds.

4. This is the kicker and why 88 all have to go imo. Unbelievable train of thought, imo or no thought at all I think. 88 released the last flow test yesterday SH’s should be allowed to celebrate the success and see some SP reward. But NO 88 after RNS released they immediately contacted broking firm to request meeting for Wednesday and imo this is about another urgent CR as are broke and can’t pay remuneration imo. Most SI’s /Insto’s imo knew this and sold out, causing this massive sell off crash. Just look at the volume. Seriously another example of how detached and devoided imo this company are towards their SH’s, one could think that the remuneration is priority imo as they don’t buy shares so imo couldn’t care less about SH’s again imo.

So I am furious with 88 and have been since new team arrived. So many retail SH’s are totally oblivious of why the SP crashed yesterday and over night imo. I am so angry with this company as all SH’s should be.

Why didn’t the self interest imo of this company didn’t wait till next week so SH’s could have seen the SP rally and reward holders imo. Absolutely disgraceful and is the same self interest securing money at our expense imo while they never participate imo and ensure the obscene remuneration continues.

Seriously guys this is why SP collapsed yesterday imo as most SI’s knew about 88’s planned meeting. I encourage you all to vote against this company at AGM.

I could go on and on, then we have consolidation which now has to be set back until they drill horizontals as this should be the only focus not any other tenement, especially Africa. Drill this horizontal ASAP.

I am now done posting, over this company until I get back from overseas end of June.  My on paper losses could buy a house. I am furious as should every SH. So vote guys and hold them all to account and all imo should be shown the door as a result of the terrible decisions and communications made imo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $100.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $84.16K 25.43M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
501 695686793 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 227546649 53
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.4¢
  Change
0.001 ( 2.94 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ 11905786
Last updated 15.54pm 30/04/2024 ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.