88E 0.00% 0.2¢ 88 energy limited

Ann: Hickory-1 Operations Update, page-160

1. 2,179 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1575
    I would interpret slightly to be not a meaningful amount, what is known is the SMDs are currently ~750 ft deeper than the SMDB at Talitha. Then a historic burial factor DMAX should be added, it would be around another 1000ft, all up as much as 1750 ft deeper than Talitha SMDB
    All of the reservoirs are down dip, so the expectation is tighter rock. The BFF is also distal which has implications towards reservoir composition beyond the compressive factors of burial depth. The more distal, the greater the trend towards finer grain size, which reduces porosity.
    You may be interested in PANRs Technical officer Bob Rosenthal's transcribed comments in the latest webinar
    Justin
    Just a couple more questions Bob, this one's for you, Jay touched upon the Hickory well being drilled just, I think about 500 feet south of our border spudded, you know the last 10 days or so by 88 energy, testing a bunch of of the targets that Pantheon has in its acreage.
    Bob what should shareholders be looking for, as a Pantheon shareholder ,any logs or results that they publish well I think.
    Bob
    First of all they're probably not going to be able to test this winter ,so what I suspect that they will see is hydrocarbons in the Shelf Margin Deltaic, and the Slope fan system, possibly tag you know uh tagging the lower Basin Floor fan at a kind of a distal level, and finding hydrocarbons in that as well, again you know it's it's only 500 feet from our acreage and we wish them luck
    Justin
    Bob you mentioned at a distal level, you know for the non-techies what does that mean is it is it deeper or is it in a similar sort of setting.
    Bob
    Some of the reservoirs are well, as a whole the reservoirs have been buried deeper, but in terms of the Lower Basin Floor fan, it's just, it's distal, means possibly slightly different kind of reservoir quality, than what we're seeing, at sort of in the heart of the Theta West fan

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $1.42K 705.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
217 215248169 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 592228052 205
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.