88E 0.00% 0.2¢ 88 energy limited

Ann: Hickory-1 Operations Update, page-60

1. 5,295 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3288
    Can't believe many here still are not able to digest the root cause of the SP struggling by the fall last week. Some seem totally oblivious to what that RNS said, unbelievable! Wish some of you could read the broker's comments, they are just as angry as I. It's obvious to the market, brokers, market analysists, many LTH's and experienced O/G investors, that badly BOP worded RNS caused 30% fall and will now struggle to recover. Plus, the wording in this RNS hasn't set the market alive either. Well not me in any case. Well done 88, NOT!!!

So, my plan now is all about timing the exit and take a much smaller profit than I had hoped, thanks to 88's unforgivable mistake and my biggest decision is how many to keep until next year (50% CGT) as SP will certainly be sub 1c soon after they pack up imo. That's not manipulation, so don't go there, not having another year of that rubbish! Hopefully hold enough to vote for new MD imo.

No excuse for what 88 said to the market and that is what caused this retrace and SP will now struggle to get to 1.3-1.5c imo. Can't believe some here are blind to see this imo. Or imo, more likely just desperate to pump the SP so they can exit. Hope they make it work as I would like a bigger return, lol. IMO isn't going to work, so just focus on the root cause imo. LSE/OTC aren't going to be our SP savour, only a new MD will imo. What a waste of time this has been and a big mess. Not impressed!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $96.19K 48.09M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14125786 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 592032739 228
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.