88E 50.0% 0.3¢ 88 energy limited

Ann: Hickory-1 Surface Hole Completed, page-146

1. 5,210 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3165
    I would totally agree with you prior to the company’s PPP and that woeful RNS or if DW was still running the show imo. But given this we won’t know until they finish drilling as per RNS, will we. So it will be more like a staggering crawl then dump! Just was an unnecessary statement by the company no matter how you look at it.

I am not the only one annoyed and it’s not “noise” it’s a major blunder imo. Should never had happened. We should all be seeing positivity not dealing with this company’s major stuff up imo.

Hopefully 88 understand the damage they have done and now retract their current position and once they encounter the expected Hydrocarbons in SMD’s they will appropriately update the market and then I will agree, as that’s will be our starting gun for a SP run. Let’s hope we get an update by early next week and we can all put this disappointment to bed.

Don’t forget the other real lingering concern preventing a run will be if they run out of time and prevent reaching TD. So unfortunately combined with PPP and that woeful RNS, sadly I think our run may look like a short sprint, then crawl, then the eventual dump imo.

All the best and maybe next year they will have learnt something. I guess it’s a big learning curve from doing the financial books of boats to managing a huge oil drill imo. Sadly we are all paying this price. Still can’t believe the board agreed to release the wording in that RNS.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $86.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $10.05K 3.566M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
152 214316072 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 581110328 194
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.