88E 0.00% 0.2¢ 88 energy limited

Ann: Hickory-1 Surface Hole Completed, page-61

1. 5,235 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3220
    Hi Bill I did correct my first post today and clearly stated that I was correct all along as they did experience delays prior to BOP. So consider this a corrected post. Your welcome.

If you don’t believe I am right, feel free to contact the company. They will tell you the same as I am saying ok. Let’s move on as this silly BOP it’s not important. I don’t care one bit that I have been correct. Just didn’t need my integrity and character assassinated by your comments and cartoons etc. What’s next with drilling is critically important ok.

We now have much bigger issues than BOP. After todays disturbing RNS this well has now become the most difficult investment since 88 has ever drilled for investors. IMO the company now has no intentions of communicating with regular updates and maintains no updates till TD. Older is correct. This is the company position confirmed and in black and white.

This is a huge concern to me as it should be for every holder going forward. Laz is also correct if leaks happen which they always do and we again see huge sell offs say after SMD’s, like last well mid drilling then the company will be forced to update. SP will always react first. So stay awake over next 2 weeks, lol.

I maintain that taking this update management approach is totally unacceptable. Investors deserve much better and this disregard for 20 bil SOI will obviously come back to bite big time especially if another dud is the result. I hope to see changes now. As millions of shares will be at risk of being held for another year.

This is meant to be our most positive chance of success and redemption for 88, well that update comment has certainly killed off any SP momentum imo. The market will also react and SP will now stagnate and will struggle to reach 1.8c after reading this RNS today imo. Just compare the significance of that comment with all past drilling updates after BOP completed. All other drills SP moved. We haven’t moved.

Well done 88. NOT!!! I seriously hope DW comes back after this well, he has had a long enough break. Only need 5% (1 bil shares) to start change and we hold 10% of that. I am not the only large holder not impressed after many calls I have received today. Even the horrible 249D was mentioned. Time for holders to finally unite for once. Now I will await for the important leaks. Over and out and what a terrible comment by 88 today.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $5.696K 2.757M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
222 225973722 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 613244949 197
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.00pm 12/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.