88E 50.0% 0.3¢ 88 energy limited

Ann: Hickory-1 Surface Hole Completed, page-74

1. 5,210 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3165
    Hi Laz, great to see you back once again.
    BOP is really a non issue that got blown out of proportion, the SMD’s etc is what’s important.

This was only a beat up between me and a small group who slammed my integrity when I said the rig has had issues and delayed whilst drilling. That was my experienced conclusion until today when I seeked confirmation. I was validated and integrity still intact. They always give longer time frames as a safe guard, rarely do drills take this long.

I even presented every 88 drill timeframes for BOP but someone got it moderated in an attempt to help less experienced investors who were being mislead by a small few who went about attacking any post considered negative. That’s exactly what happened. All unnecessary imo. They should have just contacted the company themselves instead of believing excessive time frames the company sets. I guess it’s a learning time for some here.

Seriously given the size and experience of rig and crew. I and many other experienced O/G investors all knew if all things went well, BOP would be early and completed by Friday last week. 4 out of 6 previous drills had no issues and were early. Only this and Winx had some issues.

Remember they have 2 weeks left to drill 9000’ now. Spent 2 weeks to drill and cement only 3500’. They can drill well over 6000’ in a week given this geology. They will smash through this remaining depth, if no issues arise.

All I will say Laz is trust my word or contact the company. I haven’t got many things wrong so far. Not starting now. I will not say anymore and disclose my information regarding this. Surely you of all people realise this.

I haven’t invested this much to sit idly by and rely on HC comments regarding my investment. Never have and never will. I am a very proactive investor. I try to help the mum and dad retail investors who I have had a good amount of respect from over the years.

Let’s put this to bed. Happy to show you my info at AGM if I can make it over there ok. All the best Laz.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $86.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $10.05K 3.566M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
152 214316072 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 581110328 194
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.