88E 0.00% 0.2¢ 88 energy limited

Ann: Hickory-1 Surface Hole Completed, page-87

1. 2,787 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 221
    I don’t make baseless claims, and people in general don’t like to hear anything negative. I guess no one would have any issues if I, like few others here, start praising 88e and don’t point out any of their mistakes and faults. I’ve been critical of the management for years and that’s for good reason and every year they botch up the drilling. When they have some sort of success and get something right and return some profit to the shareholders, the. I’ll praise them and say well done. Until then I’ll not be joining the cheerleading squad.
    This season they stuffed up before they started, from timing of CR to applying to permit to drill, delay in the rig getting to the site, to taking a full 2 weeks to complete BOP, and announcement, to hinting of changing main targets and not hitting all planned targets.
    The proof is in the putting, in this case the sp, it’s a good indicator of how the market sees things, which’s not through rose coloured glasses.
    Yes, there’s still a chance things might turn out good this time around and I’m hopeful as I’m holding a shitload of this stock, and like to see for once the company does something right.

If you want to understand the background of the back and forth, then maybe you should go back through the HC posts and you’ll see, the same people defending 88e every season and all the time, regardless of how bad they stud up.
    There’s a lot more I could say but, will leave it at that for now.

I appreciate your genuine concern and your post appears to be sincere but trust me I don’t have any hidden agendas, just like to bring some balance to the discussion.

as they say even a broken clock is correct twice a day, that goes both ways.

Good luck and happy Friday everyone

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $78.49K 38.69M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 76282920 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 537458521 232
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.