88E 0.00% 0.2¢ 88 energy limited

Ann: Hickory-1 TD Reached - Additional Reservoir Identified, page-100

1. 123 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 60
    Not a bad effort Ralii. what can't AI do these days huh. I have to reluctantly agree with you that i will not be able to exit this year instead hold the share for another year. Most of my purchases were at 1.2c. It is important though we keep the pressure on the management to avoid stuff ups like the first two announcements on Hickory well. Latest update was well written and I have to think, it is due to the pressure put on the management. I wrote to the Chair, I am sure many of you did too. Not finding oil is one thing but making elementary mistakes is something we have to avoid. So i encourage all here to intermittently write to the Chair / MD to keep them honest and better governed.

IMHO there are also other factors in play. Despite all the 'discovery' talk from PANR, SP has plummeted from its high of almost GPB 150 to GBP 24 now with market cap sitting at GBP 185M. 88E market cap is at AUD 220M. Is 88E adversely impacted by PANR? or vice-versa. if yes, why? If you compare the market caps of these two companies with the various valuation methodologies people like VOGC have shared here, it is now trading at a massive discount! Does anyone have an informed or speculative theory as to why?

End of the day, this forum is about helping each other to make better investment decision on 88E, and from my perspective it has done that. so thank you all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $96.19K 48.09M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14125786 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 592032739 228
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.