88E 0.00% 0.3¢ 88 energy limited

Ralli re read your story "BUT", this mistake was totally...

1. 5,187 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3149
    Ralli re read your story "BUT", this mistake was totally preventable imo and now we are all consequently affected big time by 88 imo, 88 aren't impacted as we are imo, as haven't spent a cent really imo buying shares. How much has 88 personally contributed on market to CR's over the years? We all fund this company and expect a return! Best location, finally 3D, PANR awesome catalyst set, best drilling rig etc etc. That's the whole point here.

I strongly DON'T ACCEPT that it didn't work out, missed plan by miles etc etc and we all hold hands and give 88 a big hug and say better luck next time. Total rubbish imo and 88 earn massive money each year and huge bonuses to effectively manage. IMO 88 stuffed us and just watch out for the next bonuses issued!

Not some story of, "oh well things don't always come to plan", using your example and zen moment, one glaring shortcoming from your written story is that! -

MARK, wouldn't have stuffed the most basic of basic RNS's imo!!!

But agree big damage done now and can't change it, so we all suffer and have to live with it. I won't except this mistake and want accountability and that's my choice!!!

So, my plan was never wrong. I didn't get it wrong or make a mistake here. I didn't cause the market collapse and as I said, as each day passes the lower the SP goes, now 1.0c and after our most successful well of all time. PANR didn't collapse during drilling their wells, so how on earth any holders can except this, is unbelievable.

If I or any holder wrote that RNS, we would all be north of 3c FACT, IMO!!!! It's just NOT acceptable to earn almost $1 Mil a year remuneration and make this basic of basic mistakes imo!

In fact, what I said, has and is happening, unlike some trying to talk this up after wire logs etc etc, wishful and desperate thinking, which is understandable considering the mess encountered since that RNS imo. My story is completely the opposite of Mark's and Mark is just as furious as most holders imo mate! All the best mate.......

Raj, not sold one share, no point, wire logging RNS has to certainly hit Thursday now, if not 0.008c here we come over easter, plus probably need my share voting power to assist in change, lol!! Good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $86.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $116.2K 42.67M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
511 722368078 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 455648554 134
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.