88E 33.3% 0.2¢ 88 energy limited

Ann: Hickory-1 TD Reached - Additional Reservoir Identified, page-143

1. 294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    Mate - Honestly...

-You might be right about the badly worded ann and not helping SP momentum... but holy hell, you have literally set a new world HC record having wrote out a thesis about this very point over 2-3 weeks...

-for someone so concerned about SP i cant help but feel that your actions are actually hindering potential momentum now. -like i said before, before i invest in anything i got to HC and read SH sentiment etc. youve become your own worst enemy imo, and im lost as to what you feel like you need from us? validation?

but all that above is just opinion, youve got yours ive got mine, the common ground we share is we want the company to grow and investors to come on board.

luckily, the only ~FACTS~ we know are...

88e are currently proving up a multi billion dollar oil field discovery and have a MC circa 200m. whether the management blunder the next 10 anns or not, the proof is in the ground and that speaks volumes. Its become Value over Hype at this point, and if all the next few steps go as to plan as they have been, there will be 10x plus your investment at these levels in the coming 12-18 months!

I would also encourage other posters to stop asking you pointless questions, as you just keep beating your drum.

Im moving on now and i hope you can to, becuase we are actually wanting the same thing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $57.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $5.997K 2.378M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
222 347388030 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 601584897 215
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.51pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.