88E 25.0% 0.3¢ 88 energy limited

Yes, gas isn't all bad, one day will be highly valuable once...

1. 5,248 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3245
    Yes, gas isn't all bad, one day will be highly valuable once they build infrastructure etc, but some years away. Of course, they can use gas for gas turbines for power generation etc, multiple uses in the production. Efficient close loop of a system. Good thing.

Hoping to see LSE kick on with 200+ Mil shares traded tonight given this news, plus the important strengthening oil news from OPEC forecast of 8% increase.

If this becomes our first commercial oil pay, I still maintain we are unlikely to see this well to production, more likely to be sold, so can consolidate and drill many more wells in the future because with the 20BIL SOI it has to be addressed at some stage. Can't go into any production with this many shares as no big investment bank or institution/JV etc would ever commit to such an out-of-control register.

So how else can they consolidate without having an all-year-round infrastructure needed to drill multiple wells a year. Doing a single well will never work as a producer. That's how I see this well ending up imo.

Still inexcusable that we are all NOT at 3-4c+ at this stage of this well. Now we are all relying on LSE to rectify this companies cluster imo and some still blindly fail to understand or acknowledge, lol!!!
    Last edited by docmin24: 03/04/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $57.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $384.5K 192.2M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 16871258 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 651431020 219
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.41pm 21/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.