88E 0.00% 0.2¢ 88 energy limited

Ann: Hickory-1 TD Reached - Additional Reservoir Identified, page-43

1. 142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Looks like the share price will be held in between 1.1 cents and 1.2 cents to permit bigger players to accumulate. I'm hoping we hear from more experienced O&G posters like Olderwiser and VGOC but my gut feel is the announcement was great. Read to me as above expectations and glad for one they hinted on initial thoughts of porosity and permeability. Hopefully LSE kick this along as I agree with some other posters, this well data is so far the most positive in 88E's Alaska history and with previous drill cycles we've run up to at least a range of between $500 million to $750 million market cap. Anyway who knows but I think on this news we'll have a run at some point and then back down till flow testing commences next season. Another question I had was the announcement mention 'suspended' not 'cased and suspended'. Is it my over optimism that they maybe hinting that they may potentially build a gravel pad earlier than expected to get flow testing underway earlier than expected with 24/7 access if wireline results come back positive and again above expectations? Just my thoughts and opinions and I'm certainly not experienced in this area so looking forward to others thoughts, critiques etc.

Hopefully us holders are sitting on a monster motherload and we end up reaping the rewards for our patience. GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $66.95K 33.40M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
359 433587913 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 587115598 135
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.