88E 0.00% 0.3¢ 88 energy limited

Finally, someone apart from me and a very small few on here who...

1. 5,187 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3149
    Finally, someone apart from me and a very small few on here who actually understand the market psychology at play, especially after the recent company cluster we have all been dealt with imo. Sorry Jack but, have to say the obvious here. We now have PH's fast approaching and for 5 days we will NOT be trading, lucky LSE/OTC will benefit once again like when Merlin jam incident and we had to leave and should there be any SP increase, imo we will again be left with a collapsing SP imo.

I see it struggling to go north of 1.2-1.6c now. If no news before PH's Friday and Monday. Then it has to fall back below sub 1c, as the company won't come back until 2024. Plus have to again increase our SOI and raise another large sum of money prior to 2024.

The longer we all wait for wire log news this week imo the lower the SP is going to go, could hit 0.009 again and then it's all-over red rover for 2023. If they announce tomorrow, then we may see a slight chance of hitting 1.4+c. Way too many sellers causing selling pressure and this will certainly increase as each passing day gets closer to PH's imo. NO, I AM NOT WANTING TO BUY, have way too many, lol.

I expect that 88 imo would be fully aware and desperately imo again be trying to make amends for the ASX holders prior to PH's after that terrible RNS which consequently smashed our SP and now struggling to hold 1.2c imo.

So as each day passes this week the SP can go only one-way imo. Very rarely have I got it wrong in the many years of observing the market psychology. Hence why I picked up my shares - "Red" from 0.007,8,9, 9.5 and 1.1 to correct your incorrect post. I suggest you re read what I said last week, as I also said not interested in spilling the board, only one imo, as we do not need to disrupt our knowledge base. Being on 4 indices with LSE holding the most then ASX then OTC, Hamburg is not important. Its logistically way too hard especially without substantial large holder's support, as most are broker nominees and the brokers are the ones to lead this replacement imo, not me! This was all explained in my posts, so your misleading post is not correct.

Now Bill, all the best, please try and answer my questions from yesterday, appreciated as got 10 months.

GLTA. Over and Out!!!! See you all next year and it's just unbelievable and inexcusable imo we are all left in this right cluster as we actually for 1st time after 6-7 well failures finally have success. We have a great oil reserve imo, which will be sold, so we can develop this business/consolidate etc imo and sadly SP remains nowhere, when we should be 3c+ imo. Unforgivable error made by 88 imo.

But hey! what would I know and apparently now we are not a yearly pump/dump stock, but a proper oil producing company isn't that right " Red", might pay you to inform the company who mostly hold no ordinary shares, LMAO what a joke! Bye ALL!!! Can't wait to be proven wrong, lol.....
    Last edited by docmin24: 04/04/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $86.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $116.2K 42.67M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
511 722368078 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 455648554 134
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.