88E 33.3% 0.2¢ 88 energy limited

Ann: Hickory-1 TD Reached - Additional Reservoir Identified, page-98

1. 2,781 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 219

I decided to use chatGPT to write this, just as a test, not exactly what I wanted but very close.

Mark had been planning this trip for months. He wanted to take his wife, Jane, and their two kids, Tim and Sarah, on a vacation they would never forget. Mark had always dreamt of taking his family to America to experience the culture, food, and the bustling cities. He spent hours researching the best places to visit, and finally, he thought he had found the perfect itinerary.

With excitement, Mark went ahead and booked the flights, hotels, and tours. He wanted everything to be perfect, and he couldn't wait to surprise his family with the news. The day finally arrived when he revealed the destination to his family, and they all cheered in excitement.

The family arrived at the airport with their bags packed, and Mark proudly handed over the tickets to the airline staff. However, as the staff checked the tickets, they informed Mark that he had booked tickets to New Zealand instead of America.

Mark was mortified. He had made such a silly mistake, and he was worried about how his family would react. But as he looked at his wife and children, he saw the excitement on their faces, and he realized that he could still make this trip memorable.

Mark quickly improvised and managed to find some similar activities and experiences they could enjoy in New Zealand. They visited Hobbiton, the movie set of the famous Lord of the Rings films, went hiking in the beautiful national parks, and enjoyed the local cuisine. Although it wasn't the trip Mark had planned, it turned out to be an unforgettable adventure.

As they sat on the plane, flying back home, Mark felt grateful for the mistake he had made. He had learned that sometimes, it's the unexpected experiences that turn out to be the most enjoyable..

No offence Doc, but you got it wrong by miles. Your plan was to buy around 1 cents and make multiples of that, I recall you had a minimum of 4 cents in mind, and still at 1 cent. Yes I agree it wasn’t your fault but that’s investment not always exactly as per plan. So you could look at it in different ways, got the main objective wrong, mission failed, no bragging rights just complain or you got the main objective wrong but got a few things correct along the way and count your blessings things turned out half good.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $57.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $20.35K 7.617M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
135 201474331 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 597640393 190
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.