88E 0.00% 0.2¢ 88 energy limited

Ann: Hickory-1 Upper SFS Zone Flows Light Oil, page-179

1. 5,194 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3158
    What’s wrong with some people on here, the facts are staring you in the face and I won’t bury my head in the sand and pray that the SP rallies so you can exit and yet some blame me or any negative poster which are dam right to criticise of where we are at and why.

I get some hate me posting negative facts during this flow test. I hate it as well, I am equally P’d as we hold a massive holding, all impacted now by what 88 said re consol prior to flow testing imo. I want out like most of you, NOT interested in buying, lol who would. Ok cheer squad tell me why I am wrong and SP still stuck after oil success still sub 1c. LMAO. ??? I have every right to vent my frustrations seeing our SP struggling to rally.

My last post as sick of the rubbish being projected towards me and others on here who understand exactly where and why 88 are struggling to rally SP. Their agenda is to deflect the bleeding obvious and to protect the board at all times. Seriously comical and with daily personal low ball attacks. Pathetic imo. The facts are the facts. Just watch what will happen to SP once the drill rig leaves site. Care to explain why SP not rallying. Sigh!!!

The facts are as I see it. Prove me wrong any of you 88 cheer leaders. You can’t!!!!!

Positives.
    1. Have oil and flowing.

2. Will be commercial

3. I expect a serious JV and also PANR would certainly want to be involved with this tenement

4. If go to production in 2-3 years time, significant income will be company changing and or a buy out offer comes down the track.

5. Apparently we can all look forward to seeing our board reduce the obscene remuneration, sadly still not keen to say by how much since last GM.

Negatives
    1. 88 have killed our SP momentum imo prior to this critical flow tests by saying they are considering a consol at next AGM in May. Well that’s a month away. Most SH’s don’t want to be stuck holding as ST/MT the SP will fall imo and even NI’s who are paid by 88 also say this not just me and poor Aussie/Bill fails to understand this, it’s written in black and white. Ignorance is bliss I guess.

2. Company broke after this drill so CR is imminent, so why will SP climb to 2, 3, 4c. Absolutely no chance lucky to see 1.4c at best imo

3. After flow test, after CR and after consol SP will only continue to fall for rest of year imo, as 88 wont be doing anything until 2025 as rest of year will be analysing oil data and god knows what next.

4. The board and management - obscene remuneration, holding no shares will probably be much the same can’t see a big reduction, so we imo will be stuck with the same skillsets and decisions made and heavily continue use consultants etc, covered this to death.

So these are just some of the real Facts we face impacting our current SP imo, this is NOT down ramping B$. Surely others can wake up and see this for what it is.

I am furious as I have heaps invested like many here, but at least I understand why we are where we are at, why SP will struggle and who is to blame and why.

Not my fault I call it the way it is and sad that some are so desperate to still voice a pro board spin and make it personal and deflect the real reasons of why our struggling SP is at and blame me and others. All utter B$. The real facts and truth of 88 are bleeding obvious.

GLTA so over this company and seriously frustrated with the lies and low ball personnel  attacks on here.

One last point, what will the cheer squad be blaming when we are back at 0.004 and why didn’t the SP rally during this commercial company defining flowing of oil????

I understand exactly the issues and concerns and so do most of you. Bye all, enough of this. I know I am right, just call me if I am stuck holding and when you all need a new board. I am done on this forum.

Cheer squad can now cheer on.
    Last edited by docmin24: 04/04/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $339.0K 169.1M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
175 259984909 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 549727964 139
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.