88E 0.00% 0.2¢ 88 energy limited

Ann: Hickory-1 Upper SFS Zone Flows Light Oil, page-196

1. 5,197 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3162
    Like you I use lots of platforms, done them all and all have pros cons. My point was being able to help retail investors get mid points. Either broker or CMC. Yes CMC suck with somethings. Commsec won’t let you do a direct mid point or chi-x orders. Only market which can be difficult. Obviously if do small trades commsec on market can work as I said. Anyway they all suck along with over paid lifestyle directors in my opinion

But I don’t use or have any need for research or TA anymore as I know it all lol. Joking as cheer squad would react. Lmao. I have heaps of software tools but can’t be bothered as speccy directors in most company’s F us imo. Fact. Haven’t been wrong with 88 over the years and again not wrong with my SP prediction and upsets most, apart from our board which own nothing imo, lol.

No one can prove me wrong and this SP is well and truly F’d by 88 imo. Simple as that imo. I will again be proven right. I take no pleasure in this and furious as want to exit as whole family have over $1.5 mil invested. FFFFFFF. We won’t see a big SP rally as almost done.

Good luck J thanks for being respectful, we all have our preferences and obviously me and Ralli trade larger volumes and get caught out with commsec. One needs all options open to be effective imo as a lot of spec boards and even 88 recent years in my opinion have F’d us all in my opinion with their stupidness by mentioning consol as I am 1000% right this has effected our SP. FACT.

Can I ask what would be a typical mid point buy for you. I do 8, 10, 15, 20 etc mil trades and if you try and get mid point with commsec good luck with larger orders. If you only do up to 2 mil you have better success, it is only good for smaller trades. Good luck. We all need it now especially if consol follows. 100:1 watch out SP collapse as 8& ain’t doing anything till 2025 and the stupidness by some in here praising 8& need the head read and banned from here. They are the only manipulators on here. NI’s I am done with this sheet company. Out of respect to you I have answered you question. Now I am done. GLTA.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.1¢ 0.2¢ 0.1¢ $44.46K 35.20M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
307 1199858941 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 151348045 29
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.