88E 20.0% 0.2¢ 88 energy limited

Yes I take your points - nothing is cut and dry, no such thing...

1. 10,138 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2545
    Yes I take your points - nothing is cut and dry, no such thing as best.

My trades are mostly small cf yours - that's because I tend now to be an accumulator, not a trader as such. When I fade away I would like to leave 6 good stocks for the kids to hold forever (lol)
    I cant remember my last mid point trade, and my last buy on 88E was at the open several weeks ago, the opening was a tick up, so I won the whole tic there.

And to be brutal, the Share Market has lost much of its glow over the years. Best was trading CFDs with MF Global, the good thing there was they could liquidate a position quickly, and brokerage was small - they got the blood out of you by interest and borrowing costs (do you do CFDs)

But MFG took its clients money as collateral on a highly geared forex play in South America - and lost. I sussed and got the wink to take cash out, managed to liquidate all positions (difficult because no one wanted to return money to MFG) - but only got half my cash before the door slammed shut. However I had put in my cash transfer request, and that meant I got my money back over years.

Just for people reading this - holding shares on HIN is risk free as far as ownership is concerned - they are your property, unlike CFDs, not that they cant lose value of course.

Anyway doc, I am now collecting a few old computer games that I used to play years ago (Heros of Might and Magic, Civilisation, CMAK, etc) you can buy them from GOG.com and they are cheap, but still great fun.

FINALLY some news - LON: 88E is up 4% from 0.35 to 0.36 pence and the US markets crashed because this Fed Dope got barking --

SP500
    is losing ground as traders react to comments of Richmond Fed President Thomas Barkin.
    He said that recent inflation data has been a little less encouraging and argued that it was a good idea for the Fed to take its time before cutting rates.

How will Mr Market handle the trade before the weekend, with news due soon ??

Cheers all GL.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $57.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $7.367K 2.551M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
630 1014440039 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 413603576 104
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 07/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.3¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ 5244982
Last updated 15.55pm 07/06/2024 ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.