88E 33.3% 0.4¢ 88 energy limited

J J -Agree the market has changed since covid a lot more dog...

1. 5,166 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3125
    J J -Agree the market has changed since covid a lot more dog lifestyle company's destroying investors imo... I don't do CFD's and like you I am not a day trader, takes too much time, and most of my stocks are in accumulation phase, some are free carried which is my plan and held most of my stocks for over 1-4 yrs... I am trying to exit out of the spec resource sector and focus on buying blue chip/dividend stocks and NDIS houses which is better income that investing in lifestyle companies like 88 and many others imo...

I strongly disagreed with our cheer pumping squad re SP future during this flow test and rest of the year... I did mention here over the last couple of weeks that I have been selling my 0.004c buys and taking profit at midpoints and CHI-x orders, not commsec, as I see no real upside with SP after this flow test, which is next week, then SP will certainly retrace...

So, today was what I was expecting and glad I put those 0.004c profits into EXR to make up for the poor SP performance of 88 we are currently experiencing... Today EXR, boom, off and running, hoping to see 15-20c and this will make up for all my 0.009, 0.0095 and 0.011 buys of last year, which imo will now struggle to see a profit from 88 this year, so unfortunately will have about 1/2 our holdings left to vote against 88...

I really wanted out and not bother with 88, but isn't going to happen now... Many LT-SH's will sadly be caught and hold, or sell at loss prior to CR then consol, I know my kids and friends will not see a profit during this flow test, despite all the nonsense from the pumping cheer squad and they will be the brunt of ridicule by AGM time, as were all so wrong, lol....

I will leave the cheer squad to hold until next year as they are all in the red and this will continue for 2024... Just happy sticking by my convictions, criticisms and concerns and taking profits seems to be a smarter move then waiting here... I did try and suggest on here to buy EXR...

Lt Ripley - I am not Eddy, but personally know him very well and know every aspect of those days, I started it all and successfully spilt that board... That terrible saga cost me 1/2 a mil, as Min Res forced them into administration, as the 4th biggest holder and that was a big ouch experience, similar to this stock over the past 2.5 yrs imo... Sigh!!

Neversatisfied - You are technically correct, but being respectful and answering questions when asked isn't a real post is it, back to reading...
    Last edited by docmin24: 05/04/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $115.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $85.34K 21.97M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
540 670161300 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 347726457 89
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.4¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ 29274106
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.