88E 0.00% 0.2¢ 88 energy limited

Ann: Hickory-1 Upper SFS Zone Flows Light Oil, page-270

1. 5,295 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3288
    Take 2 - Sadly, the reality even after an oil discovery, then a small flow, that our SP is an issue and not moving like DW yrs and SH's unlikely to be being rewarded again for 3rd straight year under our new management imo, go figure and now unfortunately out of frustration people seem more vested in arguing than directing their angst of why and at the cause of the problems 88 have created over the past 2.5 yrs, imo...

Not going to post in detail my conversations I have had with other O/G directors, a Petro Engineer and Corporate Analyst and Brokers over the past 2 weeks, who imo were not that inspired as well, with what 88 released re-USFS and the very short, planned flow test program... I agree with Older's points... Each to our own...

Market and SP also agrees, so doesn’t really matter now what side any of us are arguing about, as the only side that matters, is whether we make $$$ or not and imo now unlikely to see any real significant SP rally as I see it...

I am not down ramping, but actually using commonsense, as a CR/Consol imminent (SP will never support 80c, 90c or $1.00) and nothing further to happen until 2025... Of course, SP will fall!!!!! I now see imo many SH's frustrated and uninspired with 88's management of this flow test and many SH's will either sell at losses or being stuck holding as SP unlikely to see over 1.0-1.4c imo... Many SH's will just want to exit this week to avoid what's coming, I am, so a lot of shares will be traded...

Just look at the facts presented, 88 wasted 2 winters just to do a halfhearted drilling and flow program and was rushed and I am not impressed with raising over $32 mil, diluted further 5 Bil shares and they should and could have done all this last winter if planned earlier. But no drag it out, rush it and still only do a very short flow test, not acceptable imo.

The reason imo is they obviously experienced issues and was consequently delayed/rushed and had to move on to SMD. These flow rates reported are low and not commercial by itself, they needed the other zones to flow to become commercial and they didn’t bother doing the BFF. So, I also agree with Older/Red...

Last week in 88 for me so GLTA whatever you all decide, but I am not supportive of 88 and not hanging around whilst 88’s team remain. I will take my money and make up any losses on other stocks which are flow testing/drilling on next couple of months, there is light outside of 88... All the best too all...

I just hope LSE rally to 1.0-1.2c but looking unlikely now and up to LSE and our cheer squad to get this moving but the smart people are bailing imo, so might have to exit at 0.008 - 0.009 might be our reality imo.
    Last edited by docmin24: 08/04/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $96.19K 48.09M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14125786 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 592032739 228
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.