88E 33.3% 0.4¢ 88 energy limited

Gemstar - the actual market reality is the complete opposite to...

1. 5,166 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3125
    Gemstar - the actual market reality is the complete opposite to the theory of consolidations and there are plenty of disastrous examples of junior lifestyle dog stocks destroying SH's investment after they consolidate.....

How many have you ever been involved in??? I have been in a few and almost ALL returned massive losses, FACT!!! SVG 24 c to 2c, EGO $1.20 to 20c then administration, FMS, $1.40 to 30c plus more ... 88 should never ever mentioned this in Dec, prior to flow testing... Damage done now imo, that's why I was so vocal prior to flow testing and couldn't believe the stupidity of 88 imo....

Sparkz - Yes market and most SH's imo are now expecting a CR as flow test almost done imo (o.002-0.003 possible if SP falls to 0.004), and that's why SP crashing, what a basket case 88 is imo.... 88 now know SP isn't going to rally as they thought it would, they didn't listen to me and should have retracted their consolidation blunder prior to flow testing, flowed longer and included the BFF and our SP would have certainly rallied a lot higher than this 0.005c nightmare today, imo...

Why would anyone be bothered to participate in another 88 disastrous and desperate CR, ensuring 88 fund their over generous remuneration, especially after the past 3 yrs SP failures under this new management team imo, when the board/management don't even participate imo... They might have to stump up some our our cash they have earnt now, lol, as they will certainly struggle to raise cash from AUST Investors imo, if still planning to consolidate and not doing anything until 2025... 88 are in bigger pain now than even they thought they would be in imo....

I won't participate and even my broker said to me this morning that he wished he had never heard of 88 and can't wait to remove this stock from his platform... Basically, telling me to take the band aid off and exit asap, as what's coming isn't going to be good if stuck holding....

Remember 88 are going to be broke after this drawn-out and uninspiring halfhearted and delayed flow test which is going to cost another couple of $$$ mil extra on top of what was forecasted. How or why would Burgundy brother to waste more $$$ in 88 unless a for sale sign is their plan....

88 have impacted us all imo and should have kept quiet about consolidation imo, they can't undo this terrible stuff up imo, but they can reassure SH's if immediately announce that they are NOT going to consolidate this year unless they are planning to sell Hickory imo.. If not, then revisit when they can support a post CR and consolidated SP imo... Simple as that imo !!!! 88 have to immediately arrest the SP free fall now, as they have to raise cash, so get typing 88 and reassure the market... Or do you want me to do it for you, happy to oblige...

At least we now have no chance of seeing our 100:1 post SP of 80, 90c or $1, it's going to be around 20-40c post consol now imo... Less far to collapse, I guess, lol!!!.... I also get if PANR or another player want to take over Hickory and IW1 tenements then 88 have to consolidate for them to offer a price, but they have to do this at AGM time and not wait for a year or 3... This is the only way that we don't see our SP collapse imo... 88 will never go to production from this well and will always offload it... Their timing is critical and has to only be around consolidation timing... Not before imo....

It's all about SH's now exiting and that's why the sell offs are happening, unlike some on here still pumping and praising 88 or wasting time on bopd, etc, the market isn't stupid and knows exactly what's coming.... Another sad pathetic and wasted 88 year for SH's, still not seeing the SP rise or profits $$$ imo....

You thought the 3-year SP chart was bad, just wait until 88 CR and then consolidate without selling Hickory, our 4th year SP chart will be much worse imo and we will still pay the obscene and unacceptable remuneration... Seriously they all have to go and once 88 CR/Consol, I expect more SH's willing to support new board imo.... We need great support for change, as LSE are in another world, they all think 88 is doing a great job, LMAO....

I encourage all SH's to vote online today and send a strong message to 88...
    VOTE - AGAINST Resolutions 1, 2, 4, at the very least....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $115.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $85.34K 21.97M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
540 670161300 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 347726457 89
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.4¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ 29274106
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.