88E 33.3% 0.4¢ 88 energy limited

To be honest, I couldn't give a sheet about the flow rate!!!...

1. 5,166 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3125
    To be honest, I couldn't give a sheet about the flow rate!!! WHY??? THE DAMAGE HAS BEEN DONE imo and SP, is!!! Sigh!!!!!

Once 88 CR and Consol, SP will be even worse, then what's planned for rest of 2024, sweet bugger all imo, except our obscene and over generous monthly $500k+ remuneration imo, till 2025... Seriously I cannot understand why everyone is not demanding immediate resignations of how 88 has poorly been mismanaged imo over the past 3 yrs and failed to rise our SP, infact year after year we reach all-time lows and it's going to get worse imo...

Those expecting Hickory will ever produce under 88, are living with the 88-pro cheer leading and naive English LSE fairies imo....

Think about this, PANR are so heavily in debt and a few years away from flowing oil to production, plus need heaps of cash to finance till then... 88 will continually be broke/dilute and heavily reliant on SH's/SI's, as the Board imo never contribute to these many, many, CR's and further dilution imo... 88 are in absolutely no position to ask a premium price for Hickory well, if anyone is bothered to buy then alone come up with $60-$80 Mil to do further drilling and horizontals, gravel pad etc etc, to ever see oil sold imo... 88 to be honest cannot afford to explore in Alaska, as so far 88 have well and truly destroyed all market, brokers and SH's sentiment now and imo well and truly stuffed us all imo.... Sorry for my language, but after 7/8 yrs and invested millions, I am seriously P'd and want them all gone, as should every SH imo.... Their positions are no longer tenable imo....

Since Merlin their actions/plannings/communications have been totally unacceptable and bordering on I@@@@@@@@@@@ imo and consequently killed our SP and investors investment imo.... We can't even get 0.007c from an oil discovery and flow test...

SAY NO MORE, THEY ALL HAVE TO RESIGN OR GET SPILT IMO...

No SH should be happy with THIS NEW BOARD imo and what 88 have done over the past 3 yrs imo, so again I encourage you all to vote AGAINST and stand up and send a strong message and put an end to this lifestyle and poorly performing company imo... Seriously one of the worst ASX performers since DW left and why is that????? - Bill, Aussie, Salt, NI's and our Board, care to comment and prove me wrong what I have been saying for the past 3 years, that I am wrong lol, you lot have well and truly disappeared, who would have thought, bleeding $500 token stooges imo, LMAO...

So, I am too busy to care about bopd from this pathetic joke of a company imo, as I am too busy selling and exiting from this never ending and repetitive nightmare and mistake riddled company imo.... That's my vent and just glad I sold another chunk today....
    Last edited by docmin24: 12/04/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $115.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $85.34K 21.97M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
540 670161300 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 347726457 89
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.4¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ 29274106
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.