88E 0.00% 0.2¢ 88 energy limited

Like your whining stooge, saying these things does not make them...

1. 10,948 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 972
    Like your whining stooge, saying these things does not make them true and never will. Invest in a mirror.

With respect, get a sense of humour Doc, you'll live longer and happier. Do not tell me how I should post. Discuss a post if you take exception to one. Your general rants and use of profanities have no place in here. Use the ignore button if you can't understand my humour. Insults have been aimed at me as it happens and you will notice that I do not reply with profanities. I can laugh. Some of us investors do have a sense of humour you know and will continue to do so. Live with it.

Certain posters and their cronies IMO are regularly talking the company down while buying up big on market. Some take exception to this and call it unethical market manipulation. I just happen to call it out when I see it, not in your style of course, but with humour. You should try it Doc.
    upload_2023-3-11_7-45-50.jpeg
    PS... I understand more than you know and I have noted the misinformation being posted here and by whom. I'm focused on this drill, I know we are not there yet, but hell I'm enjoying the ride of a lifetime and in an ethical way. Long may this rollercoaster ride of ours continue.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.1¢ 0.2¢ 0.1¢ $44.46K 35.20M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
307 1199858941 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 151348045 29
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.