88E 0.00% 0.2¢ 88 energy limited

Ann: Hickory-1 Well Spudded, page-70

1. 10,985 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 980
    Could you please expand on this brief statement OW..... So without any further qualification you are stating that all 6 stacked reservoirs are expected to be tight, even before the drill has begun its downward journey? I know this is an exploratory well, but are you implying that this then will be a non commercial spot to drill already? Is it fair to ask that, if not, could you please expand on what you see as the most likely outcome for this location as tight oil reservoirs traditionally have poor physical properties with problems of rapid oil rate decline and low oil recovery rates. I have my doubts that they would intentionally waste a drill if that was known already. No matter what any of the wags say in here, it's to everybody's benefit to find oil here and anyone saying different would only kidding themselves.

Of all the acres in all of their Alaskan holdings, why would they drill there if all of the above is already known. I look forward to your hopefully robust response with a little more substance to it if you don't mind OW.

Great fortune all holders.

PS, I went out to the tennis and on coming back see all of these posts wiped.... What happened !
    Last edited by Bill Gates: 11/03/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $2.871K 1.430M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
237 229711066 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 542559084 199
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.