88E 25.0% 0.3¢ 88 energy limited

Ann: Hickory-1 Well To Proceed to Flow Testing, page-165

1. 2,785 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 221
    Doc,
    I didn’t say 88e management are faultless, and they shouldn’t be blamed. What I say is, I blame myself first, especially since I didn’t have any confidence in the management or company fundamentals, I bought in to follow the seasonal sp rise and make some quick and easy profit.
    To be fair to the management, they have stuck to the same plan of 1 well a year and constant stuff ups, so how can they be blamed, greed and easy profit got me and YOU here. So I hold myself accountable and blame myself first.

As for you it’s upto who you blame for your failed trading strategy this year, sometimes things don’t go according to our plans and expectations and it’s easier to blame everyone else than ourselves. Yes I know you are going to mention that fateful BOP RNS and etc etc but end of the day, you made the decision to invest in 88e and you failed to take into account 88e and it’s management incompetency, inexperience and years of failure, mistakes and stuff ups, the thought of easy profit made you gloss over all of these.
    Also I guess things would’ve been ok, if management had created a temporary opportunity for us to offload hundreds of millions of shares at good profit then sp crash back to current level, and for others to hold the same shares at the high prices!

People have different ways to deal with their issues, if your ways working for you then by all means.

Good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $72.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $5.009K 2.249M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
47 96266624 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 600926597 231
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.