88E 33.3% 0.2¢ 88 energy limited

Ann: Hickory-1 Well To Proceed to Flow Testing, page-56

1. 5,210 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3165
    How ironic, lol, now blaming manipulation for SP not moving, wasn't me, lmao!!

What a simple group of postings we now are subject to today!!! I will stop posting when I decide, NOT going to appease a handful of non O/G educated people or the ironic- 3rd party company paid posters imo who have their paid agendas on here to pump and promote all things positive and still have absolutely no idea about what was said in this announcement and what wasn't said, then alone understand it imo. So spare me the attacking and emotive dribble and just hit the IGNORE button!!!

The SP, the market and the informed educated O/G people see what's real and what's NOT.... So, focus on the real facts here, not the noise and tell me "what I have said during this well which was wrong", lol... Or again just hit the IGNORE button as this would require some work on Mr Google to even come close to countering any type of a response, lol.... Plus, many holders here do like my direct, non-B$, straight shooting, unemotive posts. Good day to all, feed me, I might respond. LOL.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $57.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $5.997K 2.378M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
222 347388030 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 601584897 215
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.51pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.