88E 33.3% 0.2¢ 88 energy limited

For me 88E is a brilliant success. I look forward to the full...

1. 10,296 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2644
    For me 88E is a brilliant success. I look forward to the full wireline test suite being released in a few days time, and don't mind waiting for the flow tests in early next northern winter (hopefully)

I don't like using the ignore button, thinking that all posters occasionally have a point worth noting - but frankly I am sick of the negative ones here.
    So after today's ann of success continued negativity suggests to me an ulterior motive to their posting. Therefore 4 are on ignore.

So far today's volume is small, so I get the feeling that many punters may not understand the meaning of today's results, and that professional investors who are interested in keeping the SP within touch till full wireline results are available are able to do it easily and cheaply.
    I'm not sure they will be able to do that over the next 6 - 8 months. Maybe so, but I have the feeling that Hickory 1 will become hot news before long and long term holders who have run out of puff will get a chance to exit with their coat on their back. I hope so, if that is what they want.

Finally there are two things which I really do not like in HC posts -
    First, is persistent criticism of management personalities, specially those who have brought success in a short time frame, and who are restrained in answering back -
    Second, those who feel it is their right to trade the swings, and criticize anyone who does not pump for their benefit. My reasoning is that winning on the swings is taking winnings from other investors, often less experienced ones. While winning on LT holds is taking winnings on increasing value associated with choosing a company with promise to invest in. My view, I do not mean to offend.

Let us hope that in a year's time we might have Hickory 1 proved and even being drilled for production, and Hickory 2 and perhaps even Hickory 3 drilled and being tested. Then, a farm in or JV would be a sound idea because by then M. Cap would be in the billions. Think carefully. Just IMO.

p.s. Unless SP goes up 5 times a consolidation would be a good idea - remember it does not change the vital statistic which is the M. Cap. But stops this crazy situation where 1.0c buys 1.1c with most trades done by cross trades in the middle.

Cheers GL all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $57.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $20.35K 7.617M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
135 201474331 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 597640393 190
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.