WA8 1.89% 5.4¢ warriedar resources limited

Ann: ********* Hidden Gems Webinar Presentation, page-8

1. 5,565 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2720
    Thanks for the link, Bullish.

Leaving aside the in-ground resources for a moment, of equal importance is having Mark Connelly and Dr Danmin Chen as non-exec Chairman and Director respectively.

With 70+ year's experience between them in Australian and global mining operations, they are a valuable resource for Warriedar. Concurrent with Aamanda's appointment as MD was Mark's appointment as Chairman.

Outgoing Chairman's Address 2022: 'Mark’s appointment was strategic as not only is he an experienced company chairman and proven mine operator, but was also formerly a senior executive of Newmont with significant experience in Nevada and North America. The proposed Board of Mark Connelly, Amanda Buckingham, Joe Wang and Dianmin Chen is truly outstanding. The mix of technical, finance and operations is rare.'

When Joe Wang resigned recently, Amanda noted: "Exploration is a business of considered patience and Joe is a strong exponent of such an
    approach. He remains a key shareholder of Warriedar and a strong, close ally of the business."

The Chinese presence is interesting. When Anova was on its knees in 2021, AU XINGAO INVESTMENT (HK) PTY LTD provided the initial $7.4M capital injection that enabled Anova to recapitalize and set the new strategic direction as Warriedar. They are T1 shareholder with 13.4%. They have continued to support the company, and along with Acorn and Argonaut, hold 23.5% between them.

In my very humble opinion, Warriedar is in a stronger position than may appear at first blush.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WA8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.001(1.89%)
Mkt cap ! $37.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.4¢ 5.1¢ $40.18K 771.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 275673 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 209998 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.3¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.2¢ 5.3¢ 5.2¢ 91696
Last updated 12.37pm 27/05/2024 ?
WA8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.