BNL 14.3% 0.6¢ blue star helium limited

Ann: High Concentration of 8.8% Helium in Voyager Water Well, page-127

1. 3,965 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 927
    I did mention BNL has the potential to be a billion dollar market cap company. Well done to those who picked it early and potentially up now x15 from the lows of about 0.4c and maybe some free carrying to mitigate risks. If it can get to a 1b company it would definitely be one of the best performers in recent years but in my opinion its easier to move from a tiny market cap on speculation to the current 90m mc but from here to move up substantially more it needs something more tangible like proving up large scale reserves etc..

I didn't notice it until it was up x10 already last year so keeping an eye on it to deliver reserves.

I'm also wary of the flip side having read the UK chats on HE1 after its failed drilling campaign and drop in share price. Hence seeing BNL reference 8% helium concentrations which is incredible globally and about x22 the 0.35% averages in the US hopefully bnl can prove that in drilling as the market will be watching in anticipation imo

At a 90m market cap BNL has 13.4bcf of prospective helium resources. Going back in time RLT last year was for awhile at about a 120m market cap with baseline value to it given 3.41bcf helium proven reserves and 139bcf of methane proven reserves plus US OPIC funding to help build the initial small US65m plant and big upside potential from contingent and prospective helium resources of 120bcf plus the methane potential upside. Now more advanced since then.

I was doing a peer comparison BNL v RLT. I've seen RLT referenced in a BNL presentation and mentioned on this bnl forum so thought I'd contribute and hopefully learn something myself along the way.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BNL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
-0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $13.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $1.036K 173.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 9444067 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 11906 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.41pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BNL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.