BNL 16.7% 0.7¢ blue star helium limited

If I told you the truth to that question there would be many of...

1. 815 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 215
    If I told you the truth to that question there would be many of the regular posters on here that wouldn't like the answer and therefore I would cop a barrage of insults, so lets just say under privours MD during the initial land grab via federal auctions brought about because federal government made a decision to de-vest in their strategic position in Hellium under the trump administration, we wanted to get a drill into the ground asap so choose enterprise because it was the first promising piece of land we could apply for a permit for where we had enough Intel to suggest we may hit something, it all went a little pair shaped from there regarding timing, due to a change in administration and new permitting regulations and so consequently as we continued to lease new land and survey other land holdings other areas also began to look promising like Galactica but those permit submissions where lodged much later as our new land holdings came on line. Probably the nicest and simplest way I can explain it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BNL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $13.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $28.15K 3.966M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 772506 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 4367703 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BNL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.